Tuition Adjustment Program
Please note: We are not currently accepting new TA applications for the 2018-19 school year. 2019-2020 TA applications will only be accepted between March 11 – March 24, 2019.
- Tuition adjustment is currently only available to students applying for Grades 1 through 8. There is no tuition adjustment available for Early Childhood students at this time.
- Tuition is adjusted on a case-by-case basis.
- Many factors come into play when tuition adjustment decisions are made, including the school’s current finances. Applications for tuition adjustment are not automatically approved.
Tuition Adjustment Application Process:
- Submit a Grades application for your child to Alice Stevens, Admissions & Enrollment Coordinator, in the main office. (New students only. For returning students, please submit an enrollment contract.) TA applications will not be processed until your student has completed the admissions process and been accepted to MVWS.
- Go to MyTADS.com, create an account (if you don’t already have one), and fill out the tuition adjustment application, including a Proposed Tuition Offer Letter.
- TADS will follow up with your application and request any missing items.
- The MVWS Board of Trustees will review your offer and TADS’ report.
- A letter will be sent to you via e-mail stating your tuition adjustment for the new school year.
- E-mail any questions to Pam Villano at firstname.lastname@example.org. TADS also offers customer service support through their website.
- Please note that a new tuition adjustment application must be submitted every school year with updated financial information.