Tuition Adjustment Program
Please note: 2019-2020 TA applications are open to new families only as of March 24, 2019.
- Tuition adjustment is currently only available to students applying for Grades 1 through 8. There is no tuition adjustment available for Early Childhood students at this time.
- Tuition is adjusted on a case-by-case basis.
- Many factors come into play when tuition adjustment decisions are made, including the school’s current finances. Applications for tuition adjustment are not automatically approved.
Tuition Adjustment Application Process:
- Submit a Grades application for your child to Alice Stevens, Admissions & Enrollment Coordinator, in the main office. (New students only.) TA applications will not be processed until your student has completed the admissions process and been accepted to MVWS.
- Go to MyTADS.com, create an account (if you don’t already have one), and fill out the tuition adjustment application, including a Proposed Tuition Offer Letter.
- TADS will follow up with your application and request any missing items.
- The MVWS Board of Trustees will review your offer and TADS’ report.
- A letter will be sent to you via e-mail stating your tuition adjustment for the new school year.
- E-mail any questions to Pam Villano at firstname.lastname@example.org. TADS also offers customer service support through their website.
- Please note that a new tuition adjustment application must be submitted every school year with updated financial information.