- Stages of Child Development Matched with Waldorf Curriculum by Lou Harvey-Zahra
- Suggested donation $10
- Open to the public!
- Adults only, please.
- Walk Through the Classes
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Are you interested in checking out Maple Village?
- Our Dean of Education, Lisa J. McCarthy, will take a small group of parents into each of our classrooms (preschool through 8th grade) to observe for a short time while the classes are in session. Afterwards, there will be time for questions and discussion.
- Walkthroughs are for adults only (babes in arms ok), and RSVP is required by calling us at 562-434-8200 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No school.
- Tues – Oct. 2
- 8:30-9:00 Manzanita 5th Grade
9:00-10:00 Sweet Pea Preschool
10:00-10:45 Willow 3rd Grade
10:45-11:45 Sunflower Kindergarten
11:45-12:30 Laurel 1st Grade
12:30-1:00 Cottonwood 4th Grade
- Wed – Oct. 3
7:45-8:00 Open for teacher Singles
8:00 Group Faculty Photo & Remaining Singles
8:30-9:00 Shady Trees 6th/7th & 8th Grade
9:00-9:30 Class Photographs
9:30-10:30 Poppy Preschool
10:30-11:15 Larkspur Kindergarten
11:15-12:00 Palm 2nd Grade
L.A. County Fair
- Located in the MVWS Social Hall
- All parents & caregivers of MVWS students are invited!
- FREE CHILDCARE! (Must call office to reserve by Wednesday 9/12)