- No school.
- No school.
Please join Kari and Francesca for a heavy baby doll making class on
- Kindergarten Valentine Potluck
Friday, Feb. 15th
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
@ Marina Vista Park
- Interested in Fundraising for MVWS?
- Dear parents and friends of Maple Village who have expressed interest in fundraising!
- Please join others for a brief meeting on Thursday, February 14, 4-5 pm, immediately before the Board meeting. We will meet and share goals/ideas/expertise. I will also briefly share lessons learned from the recent Annual Giving Campaign. From this meeting, I will report to the Board, so we can begin to strategize and co-ordinate our efforts. If you cannot make it in person to the meeting, please email me your thoughts, ideas and your experience/expertise so we can all gain an overview – please do this, even if you have done this before, as I’m sure you recognize the flurry of activity that has gone on since the Town Hall meeting.
- We really appreciate your willingness to actively support our school, and I look forward to working with you all!
- THANK YOU!
The Gift of ” No”
But will disciplining my child push us apart? Kim John Payne addresses this in the video below.
- Dear Maple Village Community,
- You are invited to gather with other parents and join this discussion! This event happens the first Friday of every month, with a different topic each time.
DISCUSSION WITH THE DEAN
THIS MONTH’S TOPIC:
The Gift of ’No’ – Please read this article ahead of time.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST
9:00 – 10:15 AM
THE GROVE ROOM
THIS IS A TIME FOR ADULTS ONLY AND IS FREE! BRING YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGE AND AN OPEN MIND.
RSVPS ARE HELPFUL.
The Firkin Pub & Grill Fundraising DayThursday, January 31 11am – 11pm3411 E Broadway Ave (Broadway & Redondo)You just have to mention the school, and 20% of your entire check will be donated to the school (so it’s not limited to enrolled families!) There will also be an opportunity to donate an extra amount on your receipt. Open for lunch and dinner!Kid Friendly pub with large patio & firepit. Many vegan and vegetarian options as well as traditional pub fare. Burgers (impossible burger & veggie patty), salads, sandwiches, wine, beer. Also featuring Long Beach Creamery ice cream, Polly’s coffee, and Fine Feathers Kombucha!