- Pre-sale on Friday, January 25th
- Item collection begins Tuesday, January 22nd
- Volunteers needed! Please contact the office if you can help. Volunteer hours will be awarded.
- All parents and caregivers of kindergarten students are invited to come hear Ms. Kathy and Ms. Charlotte discuss first grade readiness. This evening is for adults only.
- Childcare is available at the rate of $10 per child ($5 each additional sibling), payable in cash at the time of sign-up. Reservations are required for childcare. To sign up, please bring your cash payment to the front office and add your child’s name to the reservation list. Reservations will not be accepted without payment.
- Walk Through the Classes
- Tuesday, January 22, 2019
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Are you interested in checking out Maple Village?
- Our Dean of Education, Lisa J. McCarthy, will take a small group of parents into each of our classrooms (preschool through 8th grade) to observe for a short time while the classes are in session. Afterwards, there will be time for questions and discussion.
- Walkthroughs are for adults only (babes in arms ok), and RSVP is required by calling us at 562-434-8200 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Families enrolled in Winter Parent/Toddler have a two-week window to reenroll in the Spring session before spots are offered to the waitlist. Please see Alice in the front office to reenroll.
- No school.
The MVWS community is invited to:
MVWS Grades 3 – 8
Holiday Chorus & Strings Concert
Wednesday, December 19th, 2018
6:30 – 7:30 PM
Grace First Presbyterian Church
3955 North Studebaker Road
Long Beach, CA 90808
All are invited to this special holiday event of beautiful music created by our student groups working together with each other and with their amazing teachers!
Student performer call times:
- 3rd grade Willows: 5:00 p.m.
- Grades 4-8: 5:15 p.m.