- Experience the Grades
- Come be a Waldorf student for the evening! Join Ms. Paola and Mrs. Reilly as they take you through lessons of the early grades and upper grades. Experience firsthand how Waldorf education teaches as a while and prepares for a lifetime of learning.
- This event is open to current Waldorf parents and prospective parents who have already attended a tour, walkthrough, or open house at MVWS.
- Tuesday, February 26th, 6-8pm
- RSVP is required to email@example.com or 562-434-8200
- Adults only, please.
- Walk Through the Classes
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Are you interested in checking out Maple Village?
- Our Dean of Education, Lisa J. McCarthy, will take a small group of parents into each of our classrooms (preschool through 8th grade) to observe for a short time while the classes are in session. Afterwards, there will be time for questions and discussion.
- Walkthroughs are for adults only (babes in arms ok), and RSVP is required by calling us at 562-434-8200 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No school.
- No school.
Heavy Baby Doll Making Class
Please join Kari and Francesca for a heavy baby doll making class on
Sunday, February 17 from 10-2pm in the Grove Room
Heavy Baby Dolls are weighted bunting dolls that are wonderful gifts for little ones to hug and love. The dolls are filled with lavender-infused millet, providing an enriching sensory experience of real baby feel and pleasing, calming scent. The process of making one and pouring your love into it alongside others is a lovely experience. We hope you will join us!
Workshop cost: $90 including all supplies
Please RSVP to email@example.com by this Sunday, February 10th.
- Kindergarten Valentine Potluck
Friday, Feb. 15th
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
@ Marina Vista Park
- Interested in Fundraising for MVWS?
- Dear parents and friends of Maple Village who have expressed interest in fundraising!
- Please join others for a brief meeting on Thursday, February 14, 4-5 pm, immediately before the Board meeting. We will meet and share goals/ideas/expertise. I will also briefly share lessons learned from the recent Annual Giving Campaign. From this meeting, I will report to the Board, so we can begin to strategize and co-ordinate our efforts. If you cannot make it in person to the meeting, please email me your thoughts, ideas and your experience/expertise so we can all gain an overview – please do this, even if you have done this before, as I’m sure you recognize the flurry of activity that has gone on since the Town Hall meeting.
- We really appreciate your willingness to actively support our school, and I look forward to working with you all!
- THANK YOU!