- This event has passed.
January 23, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Maple Village family and friends,
I’m also looking for volunteers to help with the setup, breakdown, and the bartering with our customers. Ms. Sarah was a absolute pro last year. Thank you for Albert, Ririko and Carver taking this adventure with me this year.
- Clothing and shoes for kids and adults
- Toys, games and doll houses
- Sports and workout equipment
- Books for kids and adults
- Bikes, scooters, trikes, skates and skateboards
- Dishes, silverware, glasses, pots and pans
- Furniture inside and outside – sofas, tables, chairs, cabinets, desks, and rockers
- Play structures and play equipment
- Baby items – strollers, carriers and blankets (no cribs or car seats due to safety and legal issues)
- Tools – hand and power
- Mirrors, picture frames and artwork
- CD’s, DVD’s and records
- Cameras and speakers
- Garden pots
- Surfboards, skimmers, body boards and wet suits
Well you got it, just about anything.
As we closely approach the date of the sale, I will send out info on dropping off items. Please fell free to call, email or text me with questions or sign ups. Thanks in advance for your help in making this event another success for the school.
Please drop off your small donated items on the following days at school
Jan 11th-14th and Jan 19th-22nd during school hours
(School is closed on Jan 15th and 18th)
Large donated items drop off at school
Friday January 22nd before 8pm and Saturday January 23rd before 8am
Please let Pam Villano know of your large items, so she may include them in the advertisements
Wed, Thur, and Friday Jan 20th-22nd, from 1:15-3:30pm for sorting items
Friday Jan 22nd from 5-8pm for pricing and staging
Saturday Jan 23rd from 5-8am for setup of pop ups, tables and staging items. We are in need some dad power too please.
Saturday Jan 23rd from 8am-noon for sales, sorting, and help directing customers to paying stations. Again, we need some dad power on this last one.
Saturday Jan 23rd from noon to 1:30pm for breakdown of pop ups and tables, bag and stack unsold merchandise, and general clean up
2-3 pop ups
6-10 tables to display items for salePlease contact Pam Villano for signing up to volunteer or info on larger items.